Friday, July 25, 2008

Do Gaane Shahar Mein

Yeh nayan darey darey

I recently remembered the lines:
"Raat haseen
Ye chaand haseen
Tu sab se haseen mere dilbar

Aur tujh se haseen tera pyaar"


"Night is beauty
The moon is beauty
Most beautiful are you, my love

And even more beautiful is your love for me"

Then I also fell in love with the following lines while listening to the song:
"Kal ki kis ko khabar
Ek raat hoke nidar
Mujhe jeene do"

"Who knows about tomorrow?
Tonight, let me live
Without care or worry."

Koi gaata main so jaata

Another beauty - I have picked out a few lines below
"Aankhon mein bhar kar pyaar amar
Aashish hatheli mein bhar kar
Koi mera sir godi mein rakh
Sahlata
Mein so jaata

Koi gaata mein so jaata"


And all I need to fall asleep
Are eyes full of love
A hand that blesses
A lap to keep my head
And one's soothing touch.

And all I need to fall asleep
Is for someone to sing to me.

No comments: