Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Awesome Idea

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be tempted to buy something by watching a tele-marketing advertisement. But the "Snuggie", a blanket with sleeves, has made me think otherwise.

Snuggling cosily under a blanket, I have often been irked by the need to take my hands out - for purposes like reading a book, typing on the laptop, holding the coffee mug etc. With the Snuggie, those irritating moments would be history. Hats off to the person who came up with the simple yet wonderful idea.

Here's an image of the Snuggie.

And here's the advert (done in classical tele-marketing style):


PS: And while I am writing this, why do I keep revising my writing, looking for places where I can be more terse etc? I guess that's what comes from being immersed in the process of writing a paper...

No comments: